Saturday, June 5, 2010

VENT-e

Ufff, okay I'mbored so I thought 'hey why not post something, its not like I'm doing anything productive anyways'
Todays topic? A rather *ahem* sensitive issue; Our societies point of view on ladies and gents.

Me being a girl, I see that how gents are treated is much lighter than what we, "the girls" have to deal with (correct me if I'm wrong boys;).
Guys get to do as they please, whenever they please; they could stay out a whole week without nobody thinking they were abducted by aliens *seriously I'd like to go ONE DAY without anybody wondering what happened to me, or wether I was dead*; They travel alone :( *jellouuus7aail* and pretty much, they have a free pass on most things the world has to offer; just cuz theyr guys.


Us girls, on the otherhand? even if most of our parents *il7amdella* are willing to give us our freedom, and let us do most things guys do, none of our parents would let us stay out a whole week, would they? it's allways the same old , "Your a girl, act like one." over and over again.
What's so bad about acting a little more freely & independantly then you'd like? *cough*nothing*cough*

 Thankyou wiseacre for this foto, x
pps; I just realized the idiot foto wont show *angry mumble* ;@ wtever press on the link to see it. Verry purty :) 

Random question of the day; If you were the opposite sex for a day, what would you do & why? x
ps; I was bored, && you guys knoww how mach I laaave orange, right? well, MYPOINTIS, I changed the layout ;D you like? no like? tell meee ;o x 

No comments:

Post a Comment