Saturday, June 12, 2010

Childish dreams

    I'm sure we've all had them. You know, those things you've allways wanted as a kid, killa mn television influences etcetera; back when life was simple and naive, and the worst you could've asked for was a tree house. As A little kid I've always wanted to have these things;

- a tree house hotel (no lie;p)
- My very own Icecream Makeena Machine. To say I was obsessed with it is an understatement.
- Scooby doo.
- A life-sized barney to beat up (i know, Baaad phlasho;o).
- An imaginary friend I could see.
- Never Never land and peterpan to be reall. I always told my parents I wanted to go to the netherlands as a child thinking it was secretly nevernever land. Killa minik peter pan! ;p Santa clause ain't got nothin' on him.
- To be a fairy by day, and a mermaid by night.
- To be the flowergirl at a wedding! never happened btw;/ hmph.


What an imagination eh?;p Well tell me about some of your childish fantasies! We'll choose a winner maybe ;p. x



2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be an astronaut that gets bounced off course by a meteor and then gets beamed by ultrasonic rays that change my genetic structure to give me supernatural powers. no kidding c:

    ReplyDelete