Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The finger;

photographer anonymous

     You know what's more offensive than the middle finger? The "index finger". That's right, I'm not making this up. The most annoying thing happened to me the other day while I was minding my business, enjoying my marble slab. This guy and girl walk up the escalator past the icecream shop and the guy starts pointing at me and .. dare I say it.. Laughing;o (yeah, I checked behind me to make sure the pointing was at me; it was:)) 7asasny I had icecream all over my shirt or andIcecream mustache or something. Ill muhim, so I dont get carried away again, pointing isn't nice okay :) . If you have something to say about/to me come say it to my face next time? NOBODY likes getting the finger. I know you wouldn't ;) and thats about it, x

Oh and world cup? Madre laish I'm not feeling it as much as every one else. Although the germany vs. australia game made me laugh ;D *no offense australians* butt... I bet my toddler cousin could've done better than you ;o *oh snap*.

Song for listen; Radar Detector - Darwin Deez . Waka Waka. enjoy your day, x

2 comments:

  1. pointing the finger to blame is even worse, specially if it's supposed to be the other way around!

    "when you point the finger three fingers point back to you"

    lol the song is retarded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sonic I know but I couldn't help it whoever he was 7arny ;/ and yeah the song came with an even more retarded video ;p .. gracias mucho for the comment! x

    ReplyDelete