Sunday, June 6, 2010

HEAT WAVE kuwait

Seriously, seriously? could it GET more hotter? Lo tshoufoun my terrible summer-i state right now, you'd be laughing. Im in this flowy top and basket ball shorts #nolie. What does a person have to do to get some cool around here? (keep in mind the ac is blasted on high 3ndyy).

Okaay Updates?
I hear weezy's gonna be released a week before my birthday, in november, true that? yes no?
- Ideas to make this scorching hot summer a cool one? new placces? (If I find any I'll be telling you all)

- Faverite drink of mine? U'll need;
= Lime freez ( the white one)
= Raspberry syrup (specifically the one from starbucks)
= red bull
- Ice

Mix em all together with just three pumps of the raspberry syrup and you have yourselves a tasty thirst quencher (if you like that sorta thing)

what the drink looks like (ps; taken like forevvverr ago)


What I wish I was doing right now

As you can see, this was a rather random post. Also its what happens when you have a bored person and the internet, Pointless much? x

3 comments:

  1. is that Shiik Resort?
    and I see a no swimming sign, must be last year after Mishref sea pollution right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeep;p but not shiik resort, the palms
    funny torture though, look at the sea, but NO SWIMMING still felt good under the sun

    ReplyDelete