Sunday, May 2, 2010

Passion;





       Everyone is passionate about something, right? Some may be passionate about Art, others may be passionate about their culinary works. You wanna know what I'm (as well as maybe millions of other people as well) passionate about today? My sports team! My football team to be exact; Barcelona <3.
To be honest, we've gone a long way from about a couple years ago, and have won quite a few leagues and cups to our name. No offence to all you real madrid fans and everyone else, but I believe we may actually win the cup this season! Sure my team may get a bit dissapointing at times, but Barcelona is my passion, my team, and I support it no matter what!  Btw, Yesterday's game was excellent, don't you agree? Just incase some of you didn't see it, the score was Barcelona 4 - 1 Villa Real.

ps; Good luck to Hilal today in their match, and I wish all them hillali fans a good match, x
pps; What is something you're passionate about? ;] share please! x

2 comments:

  1. Shopping , Talking , Make believe .
    About thinking outside the box , exceeding my expectaions .Im passionate about soccer , music , history .Im passionate about people who are care free and original.
    x

    P.S brava on the picture<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reserved/Lover Jersey; Thankyou very much, firstly. x And It's amazing how much you can be passionate about isn't it? I think every one should be passionate about everything they support. x

    ReplyDelete