Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orange + Boredom = This Post

Peepows! Im having trouble studying for the last exam I have :) Eysh al 7al? *eeh i like acting Saudi madre laish* I look at my walls, which are ORANGE by the way (explains the orange in the title :)) and all I think is :
Cheese
CheesePUFFS
Cheese Pizza
Cheese in a Mc chicken
Etc.
Ps; Im not even hungry :)
I turn around ,stare at the tv and think *hmmm, How much more would I get done if I were playing COD?*
Then I look at my cammera, and an evil smile creeps up on my face. Il muhim you get it.

-We interrupt this completely sane site for a "when boredum strikes post" *said in a super news man voice*
E 7all Anyone?
pps; Sorry for the insanity, you guys shuld get used to that :) x


The rest of the fotos weren't posted due to their utter randomocity, x

2 comments:

  1. You play COD? that's awesome! I wanna pwn your ass online c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha whats your name I'll add youu ;o please Like you could own this ass, pshht :p *acting like im the queen of that game*

    ReplyDelete