Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Lovee youu TOMMORROOWW! x

Ladies and Gentlemen, Tomorow, the 26th of may records as a very important date for me. You see, tomorrow I reflect on the past year, and see what I've accomplished. Yep, you guessed it peepows, its the Beginning of my SUMMER BREAK! Won't you come already, tomorrow? x
Looking back I notice I've done the worst of things, the best of things, and am truly satisfied of when I decided to let it all go. I believe, looking back, that I have accomplished much of what I have wanted to do. Now I have the chance for a new start, a new life, a new Tan ;) haha who am I kidding? This summer's gonna be all about the fun in the sun! And because I'm lame like that, I make a summer list of all the things I wanna do every year; these are a few of the things I wanna do:

- Go Flyfishing 5 times in a row.
- Try to NOT break a bone this summer. (yeah, I break a bone every summer up 'til this year and in the randomest of ways, too! Last year, I flew off a motor scooter :))
- Jump out of a plane.
- Spend as little amount of time as I possibly can in a Mall, there's a whole lot of this world I haven't seen! ;)
- Have a spur of the moment situation, and not plan every moment of the vacation.
- See alot of my close friends that I havent seen in probably a year.
- Travel somewhere exotic.
- Take Drum lessons, or some other odd instrument, like the flute.
- Get the hottest tan!
-  Take pictures of it all!

ps; You'll be getting an update of what i do this summer through the blog ;) so keep posted!

Thanks Oceano Mare  on Flickr for this foto, x


Random Question of the Day;
Does anyone but me think the teletubbies are a bit psychotic for children to watch? x
pps; The musical "Annie" is by far the most memorable thing I've watched, don't you agree? This summer's random watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment