Friday, May 14, 2010

Destination? NoWhere.


To be honest, I'm perfectly content with where I am in the world right now, as most of us may be. I'm doing just fine living my life the way it is. But do I know what's in store for me in the future? Nope. Do I know what the past may bring up? Of course not. We're all right in the middle, which is a good place for us (btw). Be thankful of the life you live, enjoy your summer, and live your life to the fullest. A little loose, fun, craziness might be good for your soul at this time. Be appreciative of the people and things surrounding you, 'cause you never know how the future will be. Leave contemplating the future for tomorrow won't you? Live today for today, x
Summer is a month away for most of us ;]
Summer song of the day; Stereo Love - Edward Maya  


No comments:

Post a Comment